Sexual Assault Prevention + AlcoholEDU
Sexual Assault Prevention + AlcoholEdu are interactive online training courses designed and distributed by EverFi. The goal of the training module is to help students make healthy decisions and promote a positive and safe culture on and off campus. The training explores (college students for the challenges and responsibilities of college life) and addresses the interconnection between drug and alcohol abuse, decision making, and sexual violence. It encourages students to reflect critically on the personal beliefs, social norms, and cultural pressures that enable high-risk behaviors.
What if I don’t complete the course?
If you do not complete the Sexual Assault Prevention course, a hold will be placed on your student account. You will still be able to access and take the course after this time, but will not be able to register for classes until the course is completed.
Holds are automatically removed within 2 business days of completion. If you still have a hold after 2 business days, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for help. You will need to show verification of course completion to receive assistance.
How Do I Take the Courses:
To log in, you will use your Gatorlink username and password (this is the same username and password you use to login to ONE.UF).
Having Problems Logging In?
- If you are trying to login using a phone or iPad, please try logging in using either a laptop or desktop computer.
- Try logging into (one.uf.edu) If you can’t do this, the problem is with your Gatorlink and not with the course. You will need to contact the UF Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP (4357) or email email@example.com. If you can successfully log in to ONE.UF then it is something more specific to Everfi.
- Make sure you are logging into EverFi using the link from the invite email
- If you are still experiencing problems logging into the course, please send a screenshot of the page where you get stuck and your Gatorlink username to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Needs to Take These Courses?
All incoming students, undergraduate and graduate, are required to complete the Sexual Assault Prevention course. This is a requirement for all students regardless of whether they are engaging in online or on-campus instruction. These courses are differentiated by student status with undergraduate and a graduate student versions.
How Long Can I Expect the Courses to Take?
- Sexual Assault Prevention will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
- AlcoholEdu will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
Will My Answers Be Private?
The AlcoholEdu course will include surveys about your personal health behaviors to help personalize your experience and measure students’ alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. Survey responses are confidential; there is no linkage between the user’s login and the answers they provide within the training course. There will be demographic specific questions asked during the training course. These surveys are optional and not required to complete the course.
What Else Should I Know?
- The training is available at the start of your first semester. At the beginning of the term, you will receive an email informing you of your specific training requirement.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings, but make sure to click on the “next” button after completing a section before logging out. If you do not progress to the next section first, you will have to repeat the previous section.
- If you experience technical problems, click the “help” button to access the 24/7 help center from Everfi.
What if I Have Questions or Concerns about the Courses?
Please contact us at email@example.com for any course related concerns or questions about requirements or verification.
If you have a technical issue, use the “help” button to contact EverFi directly, 24 hours a day.