Office of Victim Services
UF Office of Victim Services provides access to a victim advocate to answer questions, provide emotional support, accompany and support victims through all stages of the criminal justice process, and provide referrals. You do NOT have to make a police report to access this resource.
- Website: http://www.police.ufl.edu/victim-services/
- Location: 1515 Museum Road, P.O. Box 112150 Gainesville, FL 32611-2150
- Phone #: 352-392-5648 (Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Phone #: 352-392-1111 (after business hours and on weekends)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counseling & Wellness Center
The UF Counseling & Wellness Center (CWC) offers counseling, workshops, biofeedback, crisis and emergency assistance, psychiatry, testing, and drug and alcohol support to students as well as resources for faculty and staff in recognizing signs of distress and what to do in an emergency. The CWC also provides workshops, self-help resources, and community referrals.
- Website: http://www.counseling.ufl.edu
- Location: 3190 Radio Road, PO Box 112662 Gainesville, FL 32611-2662
- Phone #: (352)-392-1575
Crisis and Emergency Resource Center (CERC)
A service of the Counseling and Wellness Center which provides emergency walk-in crisis stabilization and a range of consultation and training services for UF faculty and staff.
- Website: http://www.counseling.ufl.edu/services/crisis/
- Phone #: (352)-392-1575
Employee Assistance Program (UF EAP)
The University of Florida Employee Assistance Program (UF EAP) offers someone to talk to and resources to support you whenever and wherever you need them.
- Website: guidancerecources.com
- App: GuidanceNow
- Web ID #:UFEAP
- Phone #:833-306-0103
The following resources are mandated to report any alleged or disclosed violations of the universities’ sexual-based misconduct & relationship violence policy to the Office for Accessibility and Gender Equity.
Human Resource Services
UF Human Resources provides instructions for reporting discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault, or sexual violence. UF Human Resources also maintains contact information for Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Title IX Coordinators that are able to receive reports of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual misconduct, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking. The Human Resources website provides links to policies and definitions related to Title IX and sexual harassment. The website also has information for the prevention and handling of workplace violence.
- Website: https://www.hr.ufl.edu/
- Location: 903 West University Avenue Gainesville, FL 32601
- Phone #: 352-392-2477
Dean of Students – Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
The Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Office is the main university entity that works with students to resolve disciplinary matters and to make sure students receive fair treatment in all hearings. Students, faculty and staff who believe there has been a violation can contact this office to discuss options available for reporting incidents to the appropriate authorities. Office staff can assist victims of assault or harassment by a University student. Staff also provides a variety of educational programs.
- Website: https://www.dso.ufl.edu/sccr
- Location: 202 Peabody Hall, P.O. Box 114075 Gainesville, FL 32611
- Phone #: 352-392-1261
Dean of Students – Disability Resource Center
The Disability Resource Center serves as a resource for students with physical, learning, sensory or psychological disabilities and assists in facilitating and providing reasonable accommodations for students and providing services to address the impact of disabilities on student performance and success.
- Website: https://disability.ufl.edu/
- Location: 001 Reid Hall
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 114085 Gainesville, FL 32611
- Phone #: 352-392-8565
- Email: DRC@ufsa.ufl.edu
Student Health Care Center
The Student Health Care Center is an outpatient clinic that provides primary and specialty care services as well as urgent care. The SHCC also provides access to campus and community healthcare resources and a variety of educational programs.
- Website: http://shcc.ufl.edu/
- Main Campus:
- Location: Infirmary Building, 280 Fletcher Drive
- Phone #: 352-392-1161
- SHCC @ Shands:
- Location: Health Science Center, Dental Towers, 2nd Floor, Room D2-49
- Phone #: 352-294-5700
- Main Campus:
UMatter We Care
UMatter We Care provides care-related programs and resources for students and employees. UMatter We Care also trains individuals to recognize the signs of distress and provide support and assistance.
- Website: http://www.umatter.ufl.edu/
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: 2nd Floor, Peabody Hall
- Phone #: 294-CARE (2273)