What You Should Know
What Accommodations are Available? Students will be provided reasonable accommodations based upon their pregnancy-related medical conditions and individual needs. Specific accommodations will vary from student to student. Some examples of accommodations may include:
- Allowing breaks during class, as needed.
- Rescheduling tests or exams.
- Excusing absences due to pregnancy-related medical conditions.
- Providing alternatives to make up missed work.
- Permitting a reasonable time for nursing and access to lactation spaces.
How to Request. Use the button below to connect with the Disability Resource Center to request an accommodation for a pregnancy-related medical condition. The DRC staff will contact you to follow up on your request.